Financing your dream education should not be a hurdle, but just a step in the process of unlocking your true potential. With Prime Bank Student File Service, you can be at ease about your education abroad!
BDT 20 Lac
- OD Facility up to 90% of Fixed Deposit with any bank or up to 75% of NRB Bonds (Wage Earner Development Bond, US Dollar Investment Bond and US Dollar Premium Bond)
- Dual Currency Credit Card available for guardians and Supplementary Credit Card available for children.
- Seamless fund transfer
- No pesky hidden cost
- Affordable Charges, Fees & Commissions
- Competitive Foreign Currency Exchange rate
- Exclusive access to the best education consultancy agencies
- Diverse facilities such as demand draft & SWIFT transfer
- Rapid remittance from RFCD account
- Vast distribution of branches available nation-wide (Available at 27 AD Desks with 5 dedicated service desks).Find your nearest branch here.
Bangladeshi student with acceptance letter from education institute from abroad.
- Undergraduate Programs
- Post-graduate Programs
- Pre-requisite language courses for Bachelor degree/approved higher degrees
- Professional Diploma/Certificate Courses at recognized institutions
- Student needs to maintain a joint account with guardian/sponsor or guardian/sponsor must maintain account with Prime Bank.
- Both the student and guardian/sponsor need to be present in-person at the time of opening student file.
- Offer letter (issued by the educational institution in support of admission).
- I-20 for US Based Institution
- Estimate/ invoice relating to annual tuition fees, living expenses etc. issued by the institution
- Refund Policy
- Educational Certificates
- Details of Nominee
- Declaration by the student
- Original Valid passport & photograph of Student
- Fees for Student File opening:
- Annual Fee: BDT 4,500+VAT
- Renewal Fee: BDT 4,500+VAT
- Outward Remittance fee: As per SOC
You’ve got questions? Find answers to your queries here!